Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Forward planning

I know I've previously said we don't have themes as such on the show, even if we did play a bunch of eight/nine-minuters a few weeks back, but...

It can't have escaped your notice that it's getting dark early. Indeed, there are only six broadcasting weeks to christmas. Now, on christmas morning last year, I did a sort of Twitter playlist-type thing with all sorts of not-so-common christmas records and for our last show before this year's festivities I'm planning on reprising that and extending it (and replacing those records unsuitable for broadcast like Splodgenessabounds' 'Bollocks To Christmas').
The staples will be in there - All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit, 2000 Miles, The Grinch Song - but if you've got any suggestions, stick them in the comments or tweet me or Carolyn.

In planning next week's show, I seem to have a bunch of records with brackets (in the title). Is it possible to make an hour show - including the usual format ideas - solely of records with brackets (in the title)? I suspect it might be and I'm now determined to prove it. So again, any suggestions for that, let us know.

I think they call this crowdsourcing...

No comments: